Please find below our practices relating to the process of data at Private Cellar. We are very conscious of the importance of this issue and if you have any questions concerning the way in which we handle your personal information please contact us.
We collect personal information when you provide us with your registration details or E-mail us. We also collect the following necessary personal information when transacting a sale, in order to deliver your order efficiently.
- Your name, address and delivery address
- Your e-mail address (your order confirmation is sent here) and telephone number
- Your credit card / payment details
Please note that we may approach a credit reference agency to verify your address.
Cookie usage on www.privatecellar.co.uk
Use of personal information
We use this personal information for the purposes of:
- Transacting a sale
- Identifying potential customers
- Compiling information about our customer database
- Maintaining our database
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer
Personal information collected will only be used by Private Cellar Ltd, Private Cellar Reserves LLP and their agents and will not be disclosed to third parties without prior consent.
You have a right of access to all information we hold about you. If you wish to see this, please write to:
Private Cellar Ltd
The Estate Office
Suffolk CB8 7QS
T: 01353 721 999